New Study Reveals Purchaser Sentiment About Paying Revenue on Marriage-Relevant Journey
NORWALK, Conn., Could 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — As peak wedding ceremony year approaches, Us residents are gearing up to celebrate loved types with far more than 50 percent (57%) scheduling to attend extra weddings or marriage-relevant activities1 this year mainly because they have skipped out on so lots of through the pandemic. And just after two lengthy many years of postponed weddings and celebrations, 79% of shoppers come to feel that marriage-related gatherings are a fantastic excuse to journey, in accordance to the Priceline Wedding day Journey Report, released nowadays.
The report, which surveyed 1,000 Us citizens, reveals top tendencies and ordinary costs, as properly as breaks down how elements like inflation are impacting the two customer sentiment and ideas for wedding vacation this 12 months.
“We’ve all missed out on celebrations about the past two yrs and it is exciting to have these situations to seem forward to yet again. Weddings are an possibility for mates and households to reunite, and those moments should not be compromised by substantial journey expenses. Priceline offers discounts and cost savings strategies to support consumers be there for the times that make a difference.” — Brigit Zimmerman, Chief Business Officer
Major insights from Priceline’s Wedding ceremony Vacation Report contain:
- Conserve the Date…and Begin Saving Up: Us citizens spend much more than $2,700 on regular just to attend a wedding—roughly equal to a total month’s salary primarily based on the median annual wage in the US2. Budgeting for out of town wedding ceremony occasions is primarily stress filled for Gen Z (39%).
- Some thing Borrowed, A thing Blue, Marriage Vacation is Highly-priced, Much too: Six in 10 (59%) respondents say that the large expenses of attending weddings/wedding ceremony-linked activities has restricted their potential to conserve for a holiday (61%) or a bucket list journey (59%). This will become amplified as eight in ten (81%) say inflation can make locating a vacation deal a lot more important than ever.
- Singles are Chasing Deals…Not Dates: Singles would instead come across a excellent deal on a hotel (66%) or flight (63%) than a date/moreover a person.
Say “I Do” To Vacation Savings
With soaring demand from customers and prices, Priceline knows it is additional significant than at any time to save. Acquiring negotiated remarkable offers for in excess of 20 many years, Priceline will save travelers far more than a single billion bucks just about every year (that is $2,000 for every moment!). So travelers hardly ever have to skip the times that matter—weddings, bucket checklist visits, and all the things in in between, Priceline reveals the best price savings hacks to help save on travel:
- No matter whether you are bringing a plus just one or flying solo, preserve up to $625 when you bundle your resort and flight bookings applying Priceline Offers.
- Turn into a Priceline VIP for cost-free and obtain fast savings, loyalty perks, and other gains. Touring to several weddings this year? You can get to VIP Gold standing and unlock up to 50% off resorts immediately after five bookings.
- Pay at your personal rate with“Invest in Now, Pay Later” alternatives as a result of Affirm, which offers month-to-month or biweekly payments when reserving journey on Priceline.
To read a lot more about the Priceline Wedding Journey Report, outlining additional tendencies and particulars on how People in america are approaching wedding day vacation, please take a look at press.priceline.com.
1A marriage-related function refers to a bachelor/bachelorette get together, engagement celebration, rehearsal evening meal, bridal shower, group honeymoon (buddymoon), honeymoon, and so on.
2 Primarily based on the Social Safety Administration “National Regular Wage Index” for the 2019 median normal US wage receiving semi-regular payments.
Priceline’s Wedding ceremony Vacation Report Methodology
Success are primarily based on an on line survey carried out amongst April 1st and April 10th, 2022 amongst 1,000 People in america, around fifty percent of whom were married in very last 12 months or program to marry in following 12 months, and about fifty percent of whom have attended or traveled to a wedding or wedding-related occasion in the previous 12 months or strategy to in the next 12 months. The final results are balanced as it relates to age, gender, race/ethnicity, revenue, and location in the United States.
Priceline, element of Booking Holdings Inc. [NASDAQ: BKNG], is a leader in on-line journey offers. Priceline delivers unique special discounts on inns, flights, substitute accommodations, rental cars, cruises and packages. We provide a lot more than a million lodging qualities, serving to tourists find the correct accommodation at the correct selling price. We negotiate excellent offers every working day, and set our best pricing on the Priceline app. With no cost cancellation for many rates, 24-hour client guidance and the possibility for both of those pre-paid out and pay upon arrival reservations, Priceline allows hundreds of thousands of vacationers be there for the times that make a difference. For us, and for our buyers, each and every journey is a significant deal.
For more information and facts, make sure you contact:
Christina Bennett, [email protected]
Amanda Cohen, [email protected]
Watch original written content to obtain multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/information-releases/2022-priceline-wedding-journey-report-66-of-singles-would-somewhat-come across-a-fantastic-resort-offer-than-a-marriage ceremony-dateplus-1-301546646.html